Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter & Things That Matter

Elana Turchetti

Maybe you were in bed thinking or sleeping, getting your kids ready for an Easter service, making breakfast or out for a morning run but some of us woke up early to watch the sun rise at Cobbs Hill. We had breakfast at our apartment, talked about Katie Davis an her love for Jesus and passion in Uganda (she's 22!), went to church, gathered again for lunch at my friend Joel's house in the city and then I had dinner with my family. 

In between all of the running around and cooking, Elana and Joel were talking in the front room and I made this picture of her. 


I read this the other day:

"You don't have to know a lot of things for your life to make a lasting difference in the world. But you do have to know the few great things that matter, perhaps just one, and then be willing to live for them and die for them."
-Don't Waste Your Life, John Piper





No comments:

Post a Comment