Saturday, January 22, 2011

Foods That Feed








This morning I shot for a few hours at a raw food brunch held by Foods That Feed at the wellness center at 703 Park Ave.

I met Damaris Pinedo at the Pittsford Wegmans last night. I'd already had a weird night. I completed a life goal of running out of gas and walking to get some so telling a total stranger the ice cream in her hand was a good pick was nothing extraordinary. She told me she was looking for Luna and Larry's aptly named Coconut Bliss vegan ice cream which I happen to be rather fond of and know just which Wegmans have it.

We chatted in front of the freezers (professor Davenport also made an appearance) and this morning I called her up and asked if I could shoot her brunch. A lot of women came who all had some connection to Damaris and an interest in healthy foods. They fed me and it was delicious.

Canon 5D Mark II, 17-40mm 1:4
ISO 400, approx. f/5.6 at 1/125 for all

No comments:

Post a Comment