Monday, June 6, 2011

This is Called Blog Abuse

Two Vine, Rochester, N.Y.
3 June 2011

East Avon, N.Y.
4 June 2011

We officially put up The Map and plotted a rough route for our adventure around the world. Sadly, my Africa poster had to be displaced to the other wall. 
4 June 2011

Lima, N.Y. Not such a terrible substitute (or far cry!) from Africa sometimes.
4 June 2011

Fairport Canal Days,  N.Y. 
5 June 2011

My brother Ian's graduation ceremony tonight at the Eastman Theatre. Looking fly in those jackets!
5 June 2011


I call it blog neglect followed by abuse. Three days worth of posting in one night just proves my negligence on tending to this little beast once we're released from purgatory- I mean, school.

I've been stuck with the 50mm since May 18 and I am more than ready to get back that cage access to broaden my glass horizons. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment